These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
These terms & conditions relate to all orders placed on Clothing 4 Work Ltd trading online as www.clothing4work.com, 222 Branston Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3BT, United Kingdom (we, us, the company etc) by the customer (you).
1. By completing online transactions you agree to these Terms and Conditions which form the only agreement between us.
2. No agent, or employee of the Company has the right to vary these terms and conditions, save that should any variation be agreed by the Company at its absolute discretion then such variation should be approved, in writing, by a Director of the Company.
3. The Company is in no way responsible or liable for any indirect, or consequential loss, or for any loss to the customer arising from third party claims due to errors, defective dye, manufacturing or fabric faults, or any delay in delivery.
PRICING & STOCK
4. The prices that apply to any order are those offered on our web site at the time of ordering.
5. All prices are subject to carriage and other charges as set out on the order form.
6. Full payment is due at the time of order.
7. The Company reserves the right to alter prices and specifications without prior notice.
8. All prices are exclusive of VAT, which will be charged at the applicable rate.
9. All orders are subject to stock availability.
10. While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we will contact you to agree an alternative or refund the price paid in full as soon as possible.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
11. Although we endeavour to be accurate with all product details and prices, if a product or price is incorrect due to a typographical error we have the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account to the value of the original debit.
12. We have made every effort to display the colours of our clothing ranges as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours that you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your screen will accurately render the exact shade of the product that is delivered to you.
13. Sizes and colours given on this website are approximate and for guidance only.
14. The Company reserves the right to alter any specification without prior notice. All garment sizes and colours are for guidance only.
15. We will normally deliver goods within 7-10 working days after payment of goods.
16. Any claim for short delivery must be notified to the Company in writing, within 3 days of receipt of goods.
17. In the interest of security goods will only be delivered to the address supplied in your account.
18. Delivery times are given as a guide and we will not be liable for any loss or cost resulting from a late delivery.
19. The Company will not accept any garments returned after 10 days from date of delivery.
20. Returned goods must be unworn, tags attached and in perfect condition to receive either an exchange or a refund
21. Discontinued & decorated garments will not be accepted
22. Goods are returned at the cost of the customer unless faulty. (Please refer to our faulty goods policy)
23. In the event that goods are found to be faulty this should be reported to us within 3 working days of receipt. We will then make the necessary arrangements to address this problem.
ONLINE SECURITY & SAFETY
24. You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage, to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
25. When provided with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other service, you must ensure that the password is kept confidential.
26. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such failure.
27. Disputes arising from our supply shall be dealt with under English Law. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS
28. The information on this site is copyright of Clothing 4 Work Ltd. You may copy the information for the sole purpose of ordering from us. Any other use of this site and its contents is prohibited without our written agreement.
LAW and JURISDICTION
Cookies and how they Benefit You
· Make our website work as you’d expect
· Save you having to login every time you visit the site
· Remember your settings during and between visits
· Improve the speed/security of the site
· Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
· Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
· Continuously improve our website for you
· Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
· Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
· Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
· Pass data to advertising networks
· Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
· Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Our own cookies
· Making our shopping basket and checkout work
· Determining if you are logged in or not
· Remembering your search settings
· Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
· Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so-called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with anti-spyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.